Here is what her post says....
"March is synonymous with spring cleaning, so we'll be doing a fun little "clean sweep" during the month of March here on the Clean Mama blog. Can't wait to get started? Check out some of the posts from last years' Spring Zone Cleaning. The Clean Sweep will definitely be a little more laid back - a couple suggestions each week for you to work in at your "leisure". A couple things to look forward to....
- how to start a cleaning routine (with a freebie printable)
- Sonic Scrubbers cleaning tool giveaway
- Clean Mama Printables giveaways
- decluttering
- spring cleaning
I'll have a decluttering project and a deep cleaning project for each week - low key suggestions - and some help on starting/keeping a cleaning routine all month long. Want to join in? The fun will start on Tuesday, March 1st!"
So head on over to Becky's blog, grab a button, and mark the clean sweep on your calendar!
I don't know about you, but this is just the kick in the pants I need to finally get our place squeaky clean!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!