About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 1 : Me vs Jillian Michaels

So after months and months of putting it off or working out here and there I decided to finally declare Feb 3 as my get fit/lose weight start date! Granted, we are going out of town soon so my workout DVDS will be on hold but I have promised myself I will still eat right and try to fit in some walking every day!

Day 1:  Netflix kindly delivered Jillian's 6 week abs DVD to us about 4 weeks ago and today was it's first day out of the case :-D


  I must hand it to her, she delivers quite a workout. I'm so glad I'm not on the biggest loser ranch with her! Hopefully the weekend won't send my one day record downhill.  Did any of you bloggers out there start a workout/health kick resolution for 2011?  If so, what resources are you using??

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing weight watchers and I joined a local gym. I take kickboxing and zumba classes.Im down 26lbs already, 12 lbs are from January 1st I actually started everything in August of last year but during the holidays and ballgames I gained some. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!