About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Head on over to This Kind of Love to link up to her What I'm Loving Wednesday....


I'm LOVING that I have warm blankets, hot chocolate, and a list of shows on the DVR to get me through this very cold day!

I'm LOVING that there are only 2 more workdays left!

I'm LOVING these items on my Amazon wish list and since Valentine's Day isn't far away maybe a certain hubby will want to shop until he drops :-)........

Be Unbroken Scarf



Ruffled Top from Target




I'm LOVING my precious NIECE!! She was born on Thursday and we traveled through sleet and snow to see her (Pics to come). She is beautiful and so cuddly! 

I'm LOVING that American Idol is back and more entertaining than ever!

I'm LOVING that spring is getting closer!







4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that Target shirt! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nieces are the best! You will her so much and enjoy watching her grow. My first niece is almost 15!! I hope that you have a great ending to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love FNL! Matt Sorenson is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that top from Target in a plum color! A must-have, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!