About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit Of Me Wednesday

Head on over to this blog to check out the new Wee Bit of Me Wednesday questions!





{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House and Saved by the Bell

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
Sad to admit it but "Party in the USA" - :-D

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
nope.  Had all 4 of them taken out at once in 2008.

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Snuggling on the couch with a diet vanilla coke and a DVR filled with my favorite shows!

{five} do you play any instruments?
I took piano lessons for about a minute when I was in elementary school.  I realized I'm not coordinated enough!

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
No, No, and did I mention, NO!

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
I used to have a habit of sometimes chewing on pen tops - Since being in the dental world that is one big NO-NO!

 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
I can test it and add to it but changing of the oil is left to the wonderful men at Goodyear every 3,000 miles!

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
yep!

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
No, but sometimes I wish I knew how - Guess I should add that to my Bucket List!


3 comments:

  1. OMgosh, I totally forgot about Saved by the Bell.. classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect first post of yours to read! Now I know more about ya! =)

    I loooved SBTB growing up! and I wish I knew how to crochet too!

    Nice to meet you Sarah! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!

    Love SBTB and FH too!

    Party in the USA (esp the Nashville part!!) really is a "happy" song!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!