About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

It's that time again! Head on over to this fun blog for this week's Wee Bit List!



{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
I think I have maybe one pair that have a hole in the knee, but they were a pair given to me.  I honestly don't usually like the holey look!

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I wish - Actually, I wish I got like 9, 10, or 11 :-)  Every night I say I will get 8 hours, but I usually get sucked into some tv show and I get more like 7.

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
I'm an oreo-aholic (?) and have many different ways: all in one bite, starting with the middle first, dunked in milk, dipped in peanut butter, in the form of oreo truffles....the list could go on, and on!

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
not usually - Every now and then I wear my houseshoes or occasionally I am guilty of prancing around with my uggs on! They are just so comfy!

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Austin. Then my parents. Then everyone I know.  Then a realtor, because I would buy a house quickly, and probably some yummy takeout :-)

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
No, I wish.

{seven} do you snore?
I think every now and then I breathe loudly (I'm a lady, I don't snore...haha) when I'm stopped up, other than that my husband takes the cake for the snoring award!

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
As far as wpm go, I have no clue.  I think I type pretty quick.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
No.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
At the movies covered with butter.  At Christmas time in one of the cute $5 bins from Walmart (ya know, with the 3 different flavors), At football games I must have the largest bag of Kettle Corn!

What a fun list this was this week! Sorry for the crazy long answers :-)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun list! I have to totally agree with you... guilty of wearing Uggs around the house (if anything). My husband believes in keeping the house at below freezing!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!