For Thanksgiving we flew up to Tennessee to visit my family and friends! What a fun trip it was :-D We started by going down to Dickson, TN to visit my mom's family then keeping up with our tradition mom and I woke up way too early to spend money on way too many things :-) Later that night we were able to get together with some of my friends from high school and their husbands!
My goal was for us to snag our Christmas card photo during this trip and here were the first few proofs that were ok but didn't quite make the cut....
Nope, those wouldn't work so we put that on hold and headed down to see all of my mom's family. I must say Thanksgiving lunch at my aunt's house is without a doubt the best meal that I eat all year! I'm getting hungry just typing about it :-)
Friday night I was reunited with some of my very very best friends! I can't believe we are all getting married, buying homes (well, not us) and starting families (again, not us). It's crazy to think at one point of our lives, pep rallies, football games, and prom were the main events we thought about.
Here we all are! What a fun bunch of ladies we are, if I do say so myself. That sweet bundle in the front center is the newest addition to the Tennessee gang - my friend Katie's sweet baby boy Cooper!
Here is another new addition! My friend Steph had her second baby boy in 2010 - What a cutie pie he is! and such a good baby! He let us all hold and snuggle him all night!
The morning we left I realized we were without a photo for our Christmas card! I was determined to get one so we were not forced again to set up our camera over and over and over with the self timer! That was an adventure and the husband did not appreciate the almost never-ending photo shoot! Here is the final shot that was sent to beloved friends and families' mailboxes!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I promise to post Christmas and Anniversary pics soon (Better late than never!)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!