About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

Head on over to My Leigh Ashley for another fun Wee Bit Wednesday!



{one} ice: crushed or cubed?
Cubed and from Sonic please :-)

{two} what is your worst traffic pet peeve?
Oh, where to begin -  My top two are people driving with their turn signal on and cars pulling out in front of me and then driving soooo slow

{three} what room in your house best represents your personality?
No room really - We are currently living in an apartment with lots of mismatched furniture so nothing has been decorated to my liking! But any design seen in a pottery barn magazine is right up my alley!

{four} do you save old birthday cards?
pretty much EVERY single one! Mostly from my parents, Austin, and close friends.  I also save every Christmas card we get! I guess I have a "hoarding" problem.

{five} when was the last time you went on a picnic?
I don't think I've ever been on a true picnic :( Looks like that is going on the bucket list!

{six} do you regularly check your horoscope?
Not at all.

{seven} when you’re home, what do you wear on your feet?
Socks because my feet are always freezing! Sometimes you can find me in my pajamas and Uggs (b/c they are so warm and comfy).

{eight} what’s your favorite gambling game?
I don't gamble at all so I don't even know gambling games.

{nine} have you ever written (or started writing) a book?
No and wouldn't ever.  If you have read my blog you know writing isn't my strong suit.

{ten} what is your favorite musical?
Grease! Gotta love those T-Birds.

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from Wee Bit of Me . . . Forgive my ignorance, but what is Sonic? It's not the first time I've read about it today . . . I agree with your traffic peeves when I'm in the city:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!