About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

It was beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Even though Christmas is officially over a month over with I thought it would be nice to post about our trip. (Actually, I'm just a procrastinator is just getting around to uploading pictures from my camera)

We started the trip by going to Lufkin, TX for a few days then we drove on up to Nashville.  We got to stay for a few days and then we hopped back in the truck to begin our third leg of the trip! Austin dropped me off with our cousins and he took off for a short hunting trip!  The trip was good but very, very long! As much as I love Christmas I'm glad it only comes once a year! Families not living near each other or us really makes for a loooong holiday!


Here we are Christmas morning in Lufkin:


 Mom and Dad opening one of the gifts we got them:


 Yay for George Bush:

Mom and I with our matching monogrammed trays:

We got mom a Kindle for Christmas! She couldn't believe it and I think maybe she was holding back some happiness tears :-)


 So glad I decided to be pretty good this year so Santa would bring me a beautiful red Wii!


Here is the best Christmas present I ever got........


Here are me and the girls again. I feel so lucky to have such amazing people in my life. No matter how far the distance, I still feel so close to these ladies.



 This is who I got to spend my New Years with! It was so much fun getting to wake up and have this girl and her mom to hang out with - Another one of my blessings is having such wonderful family to spend time with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!