About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

It's time for another Wee Bit about Me post.  Head over to Leigh Ashley to link up!





{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
i love french toast, hashbrown casserole, and biscuits w/ gravy...YUM!

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
ummmm I'm going to take a guess and say 30ish....Combo between boots, flats, tennis shoes, and so many pairs of flip flops :)

{three} city or country?
City please! With a large Ikea and Macaroni Grill!

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
Coworkers and the flexibility.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
hmm…chips and crackers of any kind

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
Not unless work newsletter or school paper counts...

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
YES! I adore post-it notes! In fact, I'm a lover of all school supplies!

{eight} do you have freckles?
Yep, mainly on my face

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
Like I always say...Real Men wear Pink! :-D  Not everyday or anything but every now and then a pink polo is something nice to look at!

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Letters? What are those? :)  I actually don't send letters but send cards quite often.

3 comments:

  1. Hi just stopping by for wee bit Wednesday. I'm a bama girl leaving I'm NY so I can relate to the TN/TX thing. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sarah! I'm a new follower from wee bit of me Wed.
    I Love your answers!
    Amy's Life @
    www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your blog! I can't keep up with linking up and all that jazz yet. I don't think I even know how to do it. I'm overwhelmed by the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!