About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Time to Treat Myself

You ever have one of those days/weeks where you feel like you have been run over or something?  I sure am having one of those times right now!  I am really having a CASE OF THE MONDAYS!!  Stress and bad posture can sure do a body WRONG!!  Since my birthday is in a couple of days maybe I can convince the husband to let his wife have some pamper time!

I'm thinking maybe mani/pedi.  How I love the pampering!  Or maybe I will look into getting a massage???I've never had one before because as strange as it sounds I've never been a big fan of having my shoulders or back rubbed.  Maybe that's because I've never gone and done it right!!!

Too bad A doesn't read my blog so I will have to drop other hints to him that his dear's bday needs to have some spa treatment attached to it! :-)

Hope you all had a relaxing Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE hot stone massages! You definitely deserve some pampering, try a massage!! I hope my birthday card makes it to you on time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once heard a hygienist speak on getting massages- she said we need one at least once a month. You can certainly sign me up for that!! You should try it, I bet it would relieve bad posture pain (I'm the worst, I should know...) :-) And Happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to be pampered! You must go get a swedish massage. It's one of the most basic massage and tell them to go lightly on you. I promise you will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!