I don't know about you guys, but I need a change in my life! This whole working every day and dreading work at times is already getting old to me! I'm ready for Austin to finish up law school so we can start a family and I can (hopefully) become a stay at home mom! Then the only person I will have to be on my case during the day will be yours truly! Anyone else feel like they need a change?
Maybe it's just me stuck in a rut....but this whole working career woman role is not all it's cracked up to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'd love to be a stay-at-home Mommy too! I love my job, but there are definitely days that I really wish I had my first little one crawling around!
ReplyDeleteSee the difference with us is I am not sure I would put 'love' and 'my job' in the same sentence!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they are treating you good there though!!! I know it's better than State Farm.........Secret: I have many days I wish I could be the trusty office assistant/artist/eater of all yummy treats again!!!!! I really took those days for granted!
haha- I couldn't agree with you more! I'm hoping to be able to stay home in the next year or so. I can't imagine going to work for the rest of my life!
ReplyDeleteyeah I too would love to be a stay at home Mom! I think you would be a great mommy:o)
ReplyDelete