My very own ABCs!
Age: 23, soon to be 24 at the end of the month!
Bed Size: Queen size for now....but a King size is on our wish list!
Chore you hate: DISHES! I don't mind loading/unloading dishwasher but I hate hand cleaning items that don't fit in our dishwasher :-(
Dog’s name: No dog at the moment but when we get a backyard we are hoping to get a lab or retriever and then I'll update you on the name.
Essential “start the day” item: Diet Coke. If it can be from Sonic and have some vanilla added that makes the morning even more wonderful!
Favorite color: PINK! PINK and more PINK! Needless to say, I need a little girl once we start our own family. As far as for our decor goes I would say I am loving warm colors like reds, golds, and browns.
Gold or Silver: Silver for sure, or white gold. I haven't been able to pull off the gold yet, maybe one day.
Height: Ideally I want to say 5'5 but who are we kidding...more like 5'3.
Instruments you play: Can I pick my ipod? Thats as close to being apart of music as I get. I tried piano when I was younger....didn't work out!
Job Title: Dental Hygienist.
Kids: No little ones right now. If I had it my way we would already have one. Can you tell I really want my hubby to hurry up and finish law school :-)
Living Arrangements: 2 bed/2 bath apartment in Lubbock. Not even close to my idea of ideal but house will have to wait for now.
Mom’s Name: Ethel
Nickname: I don't think I've ever had a nickname unless you count all the sweet pet names my husband has for me (Any of you who know us know there is not one ounce of truth in the above statement. He does not do nicknames at all...haha) I have always wanted one and am sad I never earned one from something silly action!
Overnight hospital stays: None yet and I'm crossing my fingers that status doesn't change for a very long time....unless it's because I'm pregnant :-)
Pet peeve: So many to count. Probably tied for 1st place would be, Ungrateful people and the Negative Neds and Nancys of the world!
Quote from a movie: "Don't forget. I'm such a girl standing in front of a boy...asking him to lover her." - Notting Hill
Righty of Lefty: Righty
Siblings: None on my side but now have 3 brothers-in-law
Time you wake up: Try to wake up around 6:45. Mostly though around 7:00 or 7:15
Underwear: A must!
Veggie you dislike: Cauliflower and celery.
Ways that make you late: This would be a tie between traffic on some days and alot of days my crazy hot mess of hair! For being fine and thin, it sure takes me a while to make it look presentable.
X-rays you have had: I had to have an xray on my broken wrist in 7th grade. No fun trying to rotate a broken wrist for an xray...OUCH!
Yummy food you make: Chicken enchiladas, Gooey Butter Cake, and I can now add Roast to that list :-)
Zoo animals you like: PENGUINS!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!