About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday


My plan was to post a thankful thursday every week, but sadly I think I've only posted once.  So here is my thankful Thursday # 2!

I'm thankful for a warm bed to sleep in, a car that runs, food in my pantry, and a great husband!

I'm thankful that I get a mini vacation next week to see our wonderful cousins in OK!

I'm thankful that my parents are coming soon to visit for a whole week! Haven't seen them since New Years!

I'm thankful that American Idol has started.....LOVE it!!!

I'm thankful that it was in the 70s today! Goodbye snow...hello wonderful sun! My pasty legs and arms have missed you :-)

I'm thankful for wonderful friends and the new joys that are coming their way!

I'm thankful for the Lubbock library! Getting to watch movies and read books for free have really made my day!

What are you thankful for today????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!