I can't believe what a slacker I have become...so sorry blog friends!!! Lubbock has been keeping us pretty busy and I just haven't had the time/energy for fun blog posts...until now! I have a couple posts coming up soon including pictures of our new furniture pieces (yay), a DIY project, more books for my must read list and some pictures of our apartment (all organized and cleaned) double yay!!!!!!
So stay tuned!!!!!
Hope this weekend is wonderful to you all!!! and hopefully better weather than West TX.....pouring down rain for 2 days in a row so far and we are supposed to get 2 more days :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So sorry it has rained all weekend! It was supposed to rain in Austin too and somehow it missed us. I'm ready for the rain to stay away!!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting to hear about the book you're reading! I say we really do a blog book club this summer:o) I went to Barnes and Noble as soon as it opened today and got "The Carrie Diaries" I'm SO excited to read it! Hope you're doing great!
ReplyDelete