About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pregnancy update

Once again my life has taken over and my blogging has not made the to-do list cut :(

Guess it's about time to update on this bun in the oven! I told myself I would document every day as my own personal journal but I didn't realize how busy pregnancy would keep me - Between work, functions with friends, getting registered and organized, and finding time for naps I have no energy/time left to type!

So this post will be jam packed with some pics but hopefully starting tomorrow I can keep up with weekly pics/posts!

13 weeks (please excuse the blotchy mirror and opened can of scrubbing bubbles :)



14 weeks 
(It's very challenging taking a pic of yourself in the dressing room)



18 weeks

I went home a few weeks ago so was finally able to get my mom to take a real picture instead of me trying to figure out iphones and self timers!  I can't believe our little one will be here in February - Slow down time! This momma still has a lot to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!