Here is my 21.5 week shot - I still haven't picked out the best spot in our apartment for my backdrop so don't mind the huge box behind me (That housed our new glider/ottoman - Pics to come)
My most recent picture was this weekend - I took it right before the Texas Tech game! I can't wait to get season tickets and bring the baby with us to all the games! Now I just need to hunt down outfits for him to wear :)
23.5 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 12/13 lbs - I set a goal for myself and I'm not there yet so that's good but with 16 weeks left I'm worried I'm going to go over the weight that I set for myself :(
Maternity clothes? Ummmm...yes!!! I've been in maternity pants for awhile. Not so much because I HAD to but b/c they are so comfortable! I'm team elastic for life!
Stretch marks? Haven't seen any yet so crossing my fingers they stay far, far away.
Sleep: Just ok - Between tossing and turning and random late night potty breaks, my sleep sure isn't what it used to be.
Best moment this week: I had my 24 week checkup and everything looks good and now I'm just counting down for my next appt in 4 weeks! We also just got the crib bumper in the mail so I was very excited about that!
Movement: Pretty frequent now - I'm starting to learn his routine so he seems to be more active between breakfast/lunch and after dinner until I fall asleep.
Food cravings: Well I always loved food but now I just feel hungry all the time. I crave lots of salt in the form of fries, chips, crackers. Lately I've been craving something sweet either after lunch or dinner.
Gender: We'rehavingababy......ItsaBOY!
Labor Signs: None and I better not see any appear until about 15/16 weeks from now.
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie but just this week I have a feeling that may be changing soon.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, Fitting in my clothes, Not feeling like my bladder is constantly under attack :)
What I am looking forward to: Looking to getting the crib and getting the bedding all together. I also am wanting to start getting crafty before he gets here.
Milestones: I officially hit a new "high" in my weight - This is the most I've ever weighed :( I don't know if this is really a fun milestone, but I am enjoying eating and not feeling that guilty!
P.S. I pledged to participate in the clean sweep for October and Failed with a capital 'F' so looks like November will be my month of being a cleaning machine!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!