We had our first ultrasound appointment a few weeks ago and the tech asked us "Would you like to know what it is?" We didn't even let her finish the question before we both hurriedly answered "Ummm yes please"
You see, I am a little bit of a planner (ok maybe I'm a tad neurotic) and I knew there was no way I could last any longer without knowing what we were having. I give credit to those of you out there who live for the surprise, but I am not that girl! No yellows/greens for me - I want to know if I need to start stocking up on boots or bows!
Looks like Austin and I will be blessed with a baby BOY around early February!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!