About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cleaning Challenge - SIGN ME UP!

So I am very behind of my blog dashboard (surprise, surprise) and I was so excited to see that Clean Mama has put out a cleaning challenge for the month of October!!!

This is just the kick in the pants I need! Only problem is I'm 4 days behind (yikes) so my challenge may spill over into November - Oops! Guess I'll just blame it on my pregnancy brain lately!

Maybe I can get 4 days worth crammed into tomorrow : /  Do you have your doubts about me? Yeah, I do too, but here goes nothing!! Head on over there and challenge yourself to get your lovely home spelling nicer and looking cleaner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!