Besides having numerous things I want to blog about, I also have about 100 recipes I want to try, 75 crafts I'm dying to create, 5 rooms in my apartment to scrub top to bottom, and a baby on the way who I must get organized for!!
So since I've tried every planner, notepad, and calendar to help with my to do list and
My plan is to make a list every month and STICK to it by posting with updates, pics, etc....let's see if this works:
September goals:
- Get caught up on all of the housework (laundry, vacuum, etc) **You name it, and I need to clean it**
- Deep clean top to bottom once things are
- Get up to date with blogging
- Organize recipes
- Organize guest room so baby has a space
- Get my craft on
- Attack the very long christmas gift list
I'm keeping my goals a little broad this month but stay tuned for more specific tasks each month - I've got to get my 25-year old self in order, STAT!!!
Anyone else have a list a mile long??



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!