About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thankful Week

ROFLCOPTER_x

Since Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching (YAY!) I thought it would be fun to every day this week list 3 things every day I am thankful for.

1. God - I am so very thankful for my wonderful father in heaven who has blessed  with a wonderful life, but even more importantly has given me the hope of one day joining him in heaven.

2. My husband - Austin and I are coming up on our 2 year anniversary and what a wonderful marriage it has been so far!  I feel honored to have been given this wonderful man to spend my life with! :-)

3. My mom and dad - There are not even words to describe how thankful I am for these two.  I admire the life they have created and the examples that they are to me! We get to travel to TN for the week and I've been more than ready!!! I'm really needing a taste of home right about now!

So what are you thankful for??????????

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!