About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Say yes to Shutterfly!

I absolutely love Shutterfly and am ecstatic they are offering such a wonderful promotion right now!  I used them to make our guest sign in book for our wedding.  I made a photo book with enough margins around our engagement pictures for guests to be able and leave us sweet messages on our wedding day!  It turned out great and I still have it on our coffee table for guests to browse! We used them for our Christmas cards last year and I used them for my graduation announcements and they have yet to disappoint! I am loving so many of their styles and am not sure how I will ever narrow it down to just one Christmas card!

I know our outfits already so I'm trying to find a card that compliments the colors.  These are my top three favorites (at the moment) -



Hopefully I can narrow it down soon so I can send these cards out soon!  That is probably one of my favorite things about Christmas, getting cards in the mail and hanging them all around the house :-)  I'm planning on saving each one we send out and possibly use them in a scrapbook or something!

If you haven't used Shutterfly before I highly recommend it.  Even if you have used them, but haven't checked out their cards for 2010 yet, add that to you to-do list ASAP!!! Check out all the cute styles HERE.

Check out how you can get 50 FREE holiday cards but clicking this link - http://bit.ly/sfly2010




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!