Wow, what a slacker I am!! Last week I stated I would list 3 things every day that I was thankful for the whole week of Thanksgiving and I only lived up to the first day! :-( Oops!! I didn't anticipate how busy we would be traveling back and forth from Tennessee! (which was the greatest vacation and I will post a couple of pics soon!)
So to live up to my word I will now quickly list 18 more things I am thankful for (to make up for the other 6 days I neglected the blog world)
My Friends - Through the years many wonderful people have entered my life that I feel very honored to call my friends. They are all scattered around which I love and sometimes dislike. Love, because it's nice having friends sprinkled through different states that we can visit at different times, especially on long road trips! Dislike because sometimes I wish all of my favorite people were in one place so I could see them whenever I want :-)
My job - Many people right now are struggling being out of work and I am so very thankful I have been blessed with a job. I feel even more blessed to have a job I enjoy going to every day!
New additions - I am thankful for the sweet babies entering our dear one's lives right now. It's so wonderful seeing so many of our dear friends and family members being blessed with wonderful gifts from God. Not to mention, it's wonderful getting to spoil them!!!
America - I am so very thankful for the freedom our country offers. Even more important, I am thankful for the heroic men and women laying their lives on the line for this country!
Now on to the simpler things in life I am thankful for :-D
Holidays - I love holiday time!!!My favorites are Thanksgiving and Christmas! Besides getting some much needed time off work, a few days devoted to family and friends is DIVINE!
Warm Weather - I know it's a silly thing but all of this colder weather makes me very thankful for sunshine!!! I am cold natured so late fall/winter months are not my best friend!
Sonic Drinks - My day wouldn't be complete without a large diet vanilla coke! Yum!! I'm thirsty just typing this :-)
Netflix - Discovered it this summer and LOVE it. Oh, and our DVR too!
Reality TV, Peanut Butter, Scrapbooking, Celebrity magazines, Decorating, Blogging, Crafting, Iphones, Board Games, and Making Lists also fall into my thankful category!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!