Did we dress up and go to a Halloween party? -No, much to my disappointment-
Did we watch scary movies or go to a haunted house? -Nope, and do to my intense fear of anything slightly scary we probably never will-
We did slightly redeem ourselves and go to a corn maze!!! :-) So I think that at least gives us a C+ in the spooky spirit category
Here we are at checkpoint #1. You had to answer questions and based on what you answer it tells you what direction to go (not that helpful at all). I was doing good at this point, but I won't lie and say that the thought of being trapped all night in a maze of corn didn't cross my mind almost every few minutes).
We dominated that maze I must say!!!!
Our attempt at a updated photo of the two of us - the wind did not get the memo, unfortunately!


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!