All About Hair
1. My last haircut was ... about 8 weeks ago, but I'm going next weekend! 2. My most daring hair moment was...ummm the most daring I get is cutting a few inches off or adding some highlights, but I always start out small and go more drastic gradually - I'm so boring I know!3. A hairstyle I'd never be brave enough to try is... adding extensions or cutting SUPER short. I give props to ladies is adventure out of their comfort zone. I can be daring with nail polish or clothes..haha, but not my hair. I know it grows back but I'm a hair wimp I guess! 4. I've always dreamt of being a (blonde, brunette or red-head)....i am pretty happy with being a brunette, but there are times when the whole "blondes have more fun" idea has sounded fun. I have done blonde highlights, but never enough where people would call me a blonde. 5. My go-to hair do is....ponytail all the way! I am a dental hygienist so hair must be off the face at all times! 6. My biggest hair disaster was...in 9th grade when I wanted a short bob and ventured to a supercuts (or one of those chains) and the girl butchered my hair and I wore it up every day until it grew out. I cried and cried and ever since then can't bring myself to go to a place like that (I'm sure mine was just a fluke and there are very talented hairdressers at those establishments but the emotional damage to my freshman image was too much :-) 7. A hairstyle I am dying to try is.....the long beachy waves people like Kelly Ripa and L.C. are sporting but my hair isn't long enough so it doesn't have that cute wavy look. 8. My best hair day was.. my junior and senior prom, and all of my banquets in college. 9. The worst hairstyle I ever had was... any hairstyle from junior high to sophomore year, and that's probably because I didn't really have a "hairstyle" because I didn't do too much to it 10. My hair is... blah, blah, and more blah :-) It's fine and thin and straight. Oh did I mention it is seriously lacking in the volume department...YUCK!
What a fun fill in the blank! Thanks Jenna :-)


go here for the link up each week: http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/ muah!!! hope to see you soon!! xo jenna
ReplyDelete