1. The Bachelor
When I found out Jake was going to be the next bachelor I had promised myself that I would just have to sit this season out, but sure enough when that premiere rolled around I was curled up on the couch ready to get hooked! I think Jake seems like a super sweet guy but let's face it, he's kind of a cheese ball but even cheese balls need to find some love in this world! So I gave it a shot and once again The Bachelor makes my DVR lineup every Monday night and I find myself so excited to see what kind of drama ABC will share with us. I will agree with the girls in the house and state that I do not know what Jake sees in Vienna....... I mean I'm sure she has a nice side but the "poor me, I don't know what none of the girls like me" is a little old by now and last night's (totally obvious that she was faking) crying scene was too much. In the end, I would like him to pick Tenley but let's face it the odds of him lasting with whoever he picks are slim to none. Nevertheless, I love my reality tv show I will be a faithful bachelor follower!
SEASON PREMIERE TONIGHT!!! I have been counting down this moment for awhile. In fact, it has been written in BIG letters on all of my calenders!!! I must say I can't believe it is the last season, but hopefully questions will FINALLY been answered. See, I have a love/hate relationship for this show. I love the characters and most of the storyline, but HATE that every week ABC promised me questions would be answered and last season every episode ended with me looking at Austin and saying "What does that mean, Who is that, Why did that happen" It left me literally LOST. So please, Jack and Kate bring me answers so I can understand the Island once and for all!
I love American Idol! I love Audition week. I love Hollywood week. I love Simon and his brutal comments and Randy's homeboy lingo! I love it all!!!!!!!!
3 shows is a lot to be hooked on I think but sadly is not even the tip of the iceberg. I look forward to getting to comment on the rest of my favorite shows and hearing what you all think and what shows you all watch and must see every week. Here is a breakdown of my usual tv lineup. Disclaimer : I am not proud of myself for being hooked on so many shows and am really not proud that the majority are drama filled reality shows..... Don't judge me :-)
Monday - One Tree Hill, The Bachelor, Life Unexpected
Tuesday - Lost, American Idol, The Biggest Loser, The Good Wife
Wednesday - The Middle, Modern Family, Cougar Town, The Real World
Thursday - The Deep, Grey's, Private Practice, Project Runway
Have a great rest of the week everyone! Hope tv shows have brought you as much enjoyment as they have me!






I feel so out of the loop with this whole Lost craze!!!!! yikes! Enjoy tonight! hope you're having a great day!
ReplyDeletewe dont watch the bachelor very often, but i do love reading the recap on this girls blog every week. she is hilarious!!
ReplyDeletewww.ihategreenbeans.com :)
you will be here NEXT MONTH!!!! so.so.excited!