UGGs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them so much I would sleep in them if that wasn't borderline OBSESSED! I knew I liked them and would be happy with them but didn't know I would want to wear them everyone! So bloggers, if you have been on the fence about this purchase my advice is to go ahead and Jump!
Have a great week!!!!!



Go Austin for getting you a great Valentine's gift :)
ReplyDeleteI have had UGGS for the past 3 years and let me just tell you...I hate wearing any other shoes! I literally had a HOLE in my first pair because I wore them so much...it became a joke with my friends after awhile, lol! I got a brand new pair this year for Christmas from my Grandmother and I screamed when I opened them I was sooooooo excited!!! I'm so happy that you get to snuggle up in them now! Your feet will love you! Whoever said UGGS were on their way "out" is just disturbed:o) I'll always wear them!
ReplyDeleteOH! ps...make sure you spray them really well with a suede protector so they don't get all dirty and gross! you can thank me later:o)
happy tuesday!
Super cute!!
ReplyDeleteI read you are moving to Texas... welcome!!!
I am a born and raised Texan and couldn't imagine being anywhere else.