About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wee Bit of Me

Click Here

{one} how tall are you?
i'm 5’3 ish - 5'4 on a really good day :-)

{two} besides bills, what do you spend most of your money on?
It tends to always disappear quickly on random things like candles, clothes, more bobby pins, etc

{three} what are your three favorite websites?
facebook, target, amazon

{four} what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
I don't really have a favorite, but I always have good luck with Nike or Adidas.  I'm dying to try the Reebox Reetones!

{five} what food can you absolutely not stand to eat?
How can I choose just one?!? I'm a little on the picky side so I will list a couple of foods that will not find their way on my plate - Celery, Oatmeal, and Cottage Cheese

{six} How many pairs of jeans do you own?
I probably have abou 6-8 in my closet, but sadly only 2-3 pairs are fitting right now. Those silly holiday treats get me ever year :-(

{seven} if you could have any job, what would it be?
stay at home mama - This career woman role is slightly overrated!

{eight} have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope. Knock on wood, I can say the same thing year after year!

{nine} how many pillows do you sleep with?
Technically I have two and the husband has two, but if I go to bed before him all bets are off and the pillows are ALL MINE!

{ten} on a scale of 1-5, how organized are you?
Wish I were a 5 or even a 6, but I must admit lately I am about a 2-3.



1 comment:

  1. hahaha Nick and I are the same way with pillows! if I pass out before him, they're all mine:o)

    this post was neat, I think I may do the same!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!