Ever since we got back from the almost never ending road trip my mind and body have just not found a way to be back in sync! My mind says I should do the dishes, hang up my clothes and blog my little heart out but my body tends to say "After this episode of Bachelor, American Idol, Regis and Kelly, etc"
To get myself back on track I thought I would do a fun post I saw over at My Little Life.
Welcome to......
Head on over to complete your own five question friday!
1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I first met Austin during Freshman year at college. He swears he remembers meeting me before the first day of class but that detail did not register with this girl. I remember first really meeting him one night outside his dorm - A friend of mine and I were going to dinner and somehow we wound up talking to him and his roommate for awhile. I don't know if I would say I knew instantly it was "love" but I knew there was something about this guy that I wanted to know better. I can 100% admit it was "Crush" at first sight!
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
Right now we are in an apartment (one day my dream house will come :-D ) so I don't really think I have a favorite room, but if I would have to pick between the four that we have it would be the living room! It's nothing special by any means but it is where Austin and I spend the most time and entertain guests so it would be my number 1 go to spot.
3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Not at all but I think I will deal with being an ear wiggling failure :)
4. What is your evening ritual?
Evening ritual includes catching up on our always full DVR, checking emails, picking up a little, blog hopping, and letting our wonderful Netflix lull me to sleep!
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I wish I could function on a few hours and be ready to go the next day but this girl sure needs some deep beauty sleep! A good night's sleep for me is up in the 9- 9 1/2 hour range. I know I'm probably sleeping my life away but if you want a cheerful girl on your hands give me those extra hours please!!
Have a GREAT Friday everyone! Many, many more blog posts to come!!!




Hi found your blog from My Little Life! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeletewe used to have netflix too and that totally put me to sleep. We got to the point were we say all the movie we wanted to see so we were on OLD 80's and early 90s flicks! TOO FUN!
ReplyDelete