Well my momentary overachieving high hopes got the better of me already when it comes to my resolutions. I set the bar high and made a lot of goals for myself and I'm disappointed that I must confess to the blogging world that with only 9 days into the new year I have slacked quite a bit! Blame it on my laziness, or the crazy 38 hours in the truck spread out over a week and a half, or the pound of sweets I inhaled over the holidays, but nevertheless I have not been as dedicated to the new year and the "new" me as I had hoped! :-(
Shame Shame!
I started my bible reading but feel a tad behind but I should be caught up before I go to bed tonight! The p90x proposition has temporarily been squashed for the time being. I do want to give them a try but after being out of town for so long it's taken me this whole week to adjust back to my work schedule and unload all of the Christmas gifts we accumulated. I do intend to start the workouts (whether P90x or my Jillian Michaels DVDs) tonight and I hope to establish a pretty regular routine. Austin and I did plan out our budget and feel pretty "gazelle intense" at the moment! Hopefully our bad spending habits stay away and we can stay on track!
I'll post more updates as I get myself together a little bit more! Stay tuned for a special post tomorrow...Tomorrow marks a very special 2 year mark :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!