About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New and Improved Book Goal

So a few posts ago I blogged about 5 books I was hoping to read before the ball dropped and brought 2010 to an end....well, beside that list I can put a big red 'X' because I got halfway through 2 of them and the chaos of Christmas kicked in!

I still have the same 5 books checked out so those are at the top of my list to read and blog about...so stay tuned!!!!

With the coming of a new year brings NEW television!!! and you all know I love my tv time! I'm most excited to come home Monday from work and see these two shows scheduled...


The Bachelor!! As much as this show can annoy me to no end I still find myself getting sucked in season after season! I'm excited to see what ol' Brad has been up to and if this season is the season for "love".  As long as I am not subject to hearing clip after clip on "On the Wings of Love," I will maybe enjoy  not roll my eyes as much this season! One main reason I enjoy watching is so the next day I can read the hilarious recap over at i hate green beans - If you haven't gotten to enjoy this blog, I suggest adding it to your favorites folder ASAP! Lincee's amusing summary of each episode will guarantee that your sides are hurting from laughing so hard!


So what happens when your husband is gone for the summer and you are left home alone with channel after channel filled with reruns?  You get hooked on this slightly ridiculous show on ABC family to pass the time...

Am I a little embarrassed to admit I watched every single episode faithfully week after week? YES.  Will I be tuning in on Monday to see the season 2 premiere? You BETCHA!

Stay tuned for more blog posts about this teeny bopper number!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!