I'm LOVING....
My Husband and sweet baby boy!! Hubby just graduated from law school last weekend and it has been a long time coming :) It's been a long three years and we are so happy to finally be nearing the end. Now we just need him to pass the bar exam.
I'm LOVING.....
Reality TV of any kind!! I'm hooked on all the housewives, every singing competition and all things Kardashian!! I'm also anxiously awaiting Big Brother!! (I need something to occupy me while Austin studies for his exam)
I'm LOVING.....
that soon I will be a.....
(Saw this picture floating all over facebook and thought it was so funny)
I'm LOVING....
Thirty-One Gifts!!!
I just became a consultant and am very excited about what this new journey will be like! Hopefully it will allow me to be a SAHM for a long time!! :)
So...what are you loving?!?!?




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!