I love fresh starts...don't you?!? First day of school, first day of a new job, first day of mommyhood...etc! Well, this blog is in MAJOR MAJOR need of that fresh start!!! I wish I could do this blog justice by back tracking and blogging about our crazy busy lives these past few months...(actually, these last 3 years have been non-stop)
To jump start my blog once again I've decided to try on of these "31 day" challenges that are filling up my email, FB wall and pinterest! I am following so many wonderful blogs who are participating and I hope reading all of these wonderful tips will help me actually get and stay organized!!
So my plan is to kind of just post every day about anything and everything! I'm not crafty enough to make a cute button and I'm not clever enough to have some wonderful topic picked out and planned so basically I'm just going to BLOG, BLOG, BLOG!! Hope all you 29 followers out there will be reading!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!