I didn't believe it at first so I took the other one and it was another positive. At this point I was in shock thinking I was looking at it wrong. I was going to try and keep the news to myself until I figured out the best way to tell Austin. I always had this plan to have some elaborate reveal but when those 2 pink lines appeared, it all went out the window. I knew I couldn't keep it a secret all through church so I spilled the beans. He almost didn't believe it until I showed him this........
It's kind of hard to tell in the picture, but just to be sure we decided the digital route was the way to go.....I guess third time is a charm......
(sorry for the sideways action)
We weren't really planning for a baby this summer, but were going to make it a priority in the fall/winter. I guess God had another plan for us and we sure are happy we got an early gift!
Baby should be arriving February 2012!!!
As for how we told friends and family, nothing exciting in that department either. The picture I posted a couple of posts ago was going to be how we revealed it, but with delayed doctor appt, me not feeling well, and arranging when to take the picture, that didn't really work out! I did text the picture to many friends to share the news but in the creative department, I sadly give myself a failing grade! Oh well, I have 5 1/2 more months to get crafty and wow people! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!