Because this guy is no longer in the Big Brother House........
Oh, say it isn't so!! Maybe I found myself a little too emotional over this last night...maybe it's the pregnancy or my embarrassing love for reality tv, or maybe I'm just one big loser but I was borderline outraged when Jeff got the boot :(
I have never watched Big Brother until this summer and got so hooked that I've been watching all the past season on YouTube....I really need this baby to get here fast so I can be a normal functioning person again instead of this tv obsessed weirdo!
Any of you out there watch Big Brother? Are you Team Jeff/Jordan (well, only Jordan now) just like me?????



I was sooooo sad too!!!! I was Team Jeff/Jordan all the way!!!!! BOOOO Big Brother!!
ReplyDeleteUh, this girl LOVES Jeff! I loved him on his old season and still love him and Jordan!! I am refusing to watch the rest of the season, I need some BIG Jeff in my life!
ReplyDelete