My wonderful and very generous cousin Carrie got me this book for Christmas. She is also who got me hooked on the pioneer woman's blog. If you haven't read it yet, stop reading my post ASAP and go check it out here.
(Ok, maybe you should finish reading my blog first :-D) Never did I think the ranch/frontier life would sound appealing until I found Ree and her amazing website!
I'm obsessed with cooking right now! Well, not with actual cooking but with recipe hunting! I heard a lot about Jamie's book so I thought I would give it a try. I'm hoping to start being more domesticated soon and I hope to update you all with new and yummy treats I cook up!
Austin and I are hooked on Dave Ramsey. I'm hoping somehow we find out we are related to him!!!! We listened to his cds about a year and a half ago and we were really fired up for about a minute then the silly joys of the world clouded our gazelle intensity but we are determined to regain our momentum! We completed Baby Step 1 along time ago and our slowly working on baby step 2! Any of you guys Dave followers or have another budget system??
What books are you currently reading??





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!