So I am not sure if you are all aware of Swagbucks.com but it is the greatest thing!!!! Sign up for a free account and use it like you would use google or yahoo. Search for things and get rewarded with swagbucks which you can later trade it for gift cards and other great prizes. I already have one $5 gift card to Amazon and have 3 more of those on the way...Looks like our beloved friends and family are getting gifts from Amazon for Christmas this year!!! Gotta save wherever I can! If you haven't checked it out you totally should. Also, if you click my link below I get credit for referring...so it's a win/win for everyone :-)
Have a wonderful week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!