Hey Blog Friends,
Does anyone know of a "World's worst blogger award" floating around out there...If so, I think I win hands down!!!! I've been so busy these last few months (mainly with surrounding myself with tons of new tv addictions and a stack of Netflix DVDs) and have been neglecting the world of my always exciting life....NOT! Truth is, I just haven't felt like I had many interesting things to share and couldn't bring myself to fill you up with lame posts!!
I will be blogging way more, I pinky promise!! I am going to set a goal for myself to at least post once a week and hopefully more if I have exciting news! I have a few posts in mind consisting of fav. tv shows on my DVR right now, books I've read, and pics of the somewhat decorated apartment!
Hope everyone's week is SPLENDID! Can't believe it is already the middle of September...AAHH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


:o) this post makes me happy!
ReplyDelete