About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

1 comment:

  1. aw sweet Sarah, we miss you. We thought of you at 1 am this morning when we couldn't beat mario world 8.... almost there though. We could use your speedy skills though. I'll be home soon and then we'll be closer!!!

    p.s. I'm coming to Dallas on Oct. 3, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!