
I was reading my friend Paige's blog last week and saw this idea for a post that she got from her friend Katie. I decided I should join in the fun! So here is my 1st edition of Thankful Thursdays!
I am thankful for my job that allows m
e to do what I enjoy and support my husband while he is in law school.
I am thankful for great friends who have stayed near and dear to me despite being far away.
I am thankful for a wonderful family because I know there are people out there that are not able to say the same
thing.
I am thankful that we have wonderful cousins that live near us that made moving much easier!
I am thankful for laughter and joy and hope that there is more to come throughout my life!
I am thankful for the little things like getting to sleep in, cookies n cream ice cream, and diet coke! :-)
I am thankful for lazy nights at home with Austin that consist of silly tv show watching :-)



I love evenings of silly shows!! Thanks for visiting my blog -- now following you :)
ReplyDelete