
I have a pretty long list of resoltions this year and I'm hoping that this time next year I will be applauding myself for keeping up with them all year. I'm actually going to use this blog to hold me accountable to keeping my resolutions. So, any positive feedback or encouragement you want to send my way would be great!
1. Read the bible in one year - I have multiple times started the reading and got pretty far but something always comes up and throws me back - but NOT this year!
2. Attempt P90X (<--what am I thinking?!?) - Besides wanting to stick with P90x for the complete 90 days I always want to exercise more, drink more water, eat better and basically just become more healthy!
3. Read more - Instead of being glued to the TV every night I really want to fall in love with reading again!
4. Become gazelle intense! - Austin and I have tried over and over to follow Dave but we have failed - but NOT this year :-)
5. Work on my domestic role - With the help of the Fly Lady I'm proposing to keep our place clean and clutter free :-)
6. Craft it up! - I have a love for anything crafty and 2011 will be the year I craft like there's no tomorrow! My mom is letting me borrow her sewing machine for a few months and I have many gift ideas swimming around!
7. Live for today - Ok, I know this seems on the cheesy side and a little abstract, but what I realized about myself is that I spent ALOT of time worrying in 2010. Whether it was job issues, money, living situations, or where life will take Austin and I in 2012, I did a great deal of worrying and stressing. I can't promise I won't ever stress out but I am hoping to really stop and be THANKFUL for each moment, memory, and day I am blessed with!
I think 7 is a pretty good number of resolutions so far - I'm sure I will add more! (I'm a constant wannabe-fixer! :-))
What are your resolutions??


(i read this post.)
ReplyDeletei love you!!!