
Wow, I can't believe in 12 days, 2010 will be over! Felt like this year flew by! Just thought I would post some of the events that 2010 had in store for us. Looking forward to what 2011 brings to the table!
- Austin and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary! Can't believe we are quickly approaching our 2nd!
- Austin finished his first year of law school and began his second! We are both so excited he is already halfway through law school :-)
- I switched from 2 part time jobs to 1 full time job and I must say I am so glad I did! I really am thankful to have a job I enjoy going to.
- Some of our dearest friends and family members were blessed with new additions to their families this year/ or found out they would be welcoming a baby boy/girl in 2011.
- In reference to the above statement, Austin and I were blessed with the news that our first niece will be born February 2011. YAY! I don't have siblings so this is my first taste at being an AUNT! Can't wait!
- Attended the Tech vs. Texas football game - It was intense but so much fun!
- We have met some amazing friends and it has been wonderful having people nearby to hang out with!
- Sadly this October marked the anniversary of my grandma passing away :-( It was a sad day but happy knowing she is not suffering in this physical world anymore.
That about sums up 2010! How was your 2010??


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!