About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Playing Catch Up

----Warning: This will be a long post----

Since I'm not the best blogger and do not update as frequent as I should I figured the best thing was to sum up some fun events this summer in one post.

Event #1 - Rachel gets hitched!!!

My best friend got hitched in July and I felt so honored to be able to share in her special day.  Jonathan's parents put together a wonderful rehearsal dinner!  Austin had to work but luckily got there right in time!



Here are some of the bridesmaids after dinner with Rachel.  I'm so sorry I didn't get the other 3 girls in the picture!
Here is the bride right before the wedding! Didn't she look great !?!  Not only was Rachel beautiful, but so was the ceremony and reception.  This was my first time being a bridesmaid and I loved it!!!
Katie and I sadly did not hang out all the time in high school, but if I could go back in time I would be around her all the time! I have such a blast with her and was excited to also get to see her all weekend for the wedding!!
Event #2 - Our going away party

Sadly I don't have a ton of pictures from this night but here are some of my favorites.  Our wonderful family at Lost River were kind enough to throw us a going away party.  It was one of the happiest/saddest nights!  To all of you that read this, you are all missed very much and we hope to visit sometime soon!

Here is one of my favorite boys in the world!!!  I've gotten the chance to grow closer to him and his family and was very sad to have to say goodbye to them.  This kid has energy for days!  Pay attention when he's around because this one says the FUNNIEST things!  Example:  I was at his house right before I left and he goes to the computer and says "Sarah, I need to see the computer because I need to check my email!"  He just turned 3!!! :-)  His little brother is the cutest but sadly didn't get a picture with him that night!
Here is me and Emily!  She was so sweet to come to the party and I miss her and the rest of the girls so much!  We got really close this past year and it was very hard saying goodbye to her, Julia, and Linds!!!
A MONEY TREE!!  I couldn't believe it when they presented it to us!  They thought it would help with the gas expense on our road trip! I don't think we could have more thoughtful and kind friends!
Event #3 - HOLIDAY WORLD!

So last year a small group of us went up to a theme park called Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana.  It was so much fun that we just knew we had to go again before we moved!  Instead of 6 people, we expanded our group to 11!!!  We weren't able to all spend the whole day together which was a little disappointing but other than that and a little rain shower, it was a blast!!!

Julia's younger sister Gina was able to come and share this day with us!!
Here was our car!!! It was such a fun drive up there and back, thanks to Josh's singing, Office quotes, and Kenan's clever remarks!  Em, you added to the fun of the car as well!!  Maybe next year we can all venture back up to Holiday World to keep the tradition going!
Ok, I warned it would be long!  That wraps up all the events before our move!  Hope you enjoyed!!  Sneak peak for next post: Our move and the new place!

2 comments:

  1. I miss you so so much! Rachel looked gorgeous on her wedding day, and so did you!! I sure wish you were here to tell the stories of all these weddings you have been lately, and to vent all the craziness over these past weeks. You were such a great, non-biased friend of mine, and I miss being able to tell you everything and not worry about it being told to others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the pic of you and Austin from Caleb and Megans wedding. You look so pretty and I LOVE that dress! Still missing you...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!