Especially an awesome award like the Liebster award! I was nominated by Jennifer over at Wedding Bliss and Blooming Baby
Jennifer, I want to thank you!! We just found each other's blog through the Women Connect link up that Becky put together and what fun it is to find new bloggers!
This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers...the award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another.
If you receive the award, there are a few rules to follow...
1) Each blogger nominated must post 11 things about themselves
2) Then answer the 11 questions the tagger has asked
3)Blogger must then create 11 questions of their own to ask the bloggers they decide to nominate
4) They must choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate and link them on their blog post
5)Bloggers must be notified of their award!
6) No tag backs!
11 things you may or may not care to know about me are:
1. I am hooked on Diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic...it's my must have when I crave something sweet.
2. I take my 9 month old son with me to Target at least 4-5 times a week ( Still learning what to do as a SAHM)
4. I'm an only child so I still have moments of "Huh, why aren't we doing things MY WAY"
5. I'm a Pinterest fanatic...I excel in pinning more than actually completing the pins though.
6. I'm a bargain hunter to the extreme - I find it hard to buy something full price.
7. The chore I could live without doing EVER again is laundry!! It's never ending - AAH
8. My husband and I dated almost 4 years before we got married.
9. I love TV but more importantly love our DVR . I find myself recording way more shows than I would normally want to watch just because I can!!
10. This is the first year I've ever had a REAL Christmas tree!
11. I love sandals of any kind and feel I was meant to live someplace warm. Ok, I actually do live in West Texas which is warm 10 months out of the year but there are no beautiful beaches so...More specifically, I was meant to live in Florida I feel :)
Questions from Jennifer:
1) Would you rather be hot or cold?
- Hot for sure because in my mind that means I'm near a pool or the beach so cooling off won't be a problem :)
2) What's your favorite beverage?
- Diet Vanilla Coke from Sonic, hands down! A close second would be an iced coffee from Starbucks!
3) Would you rather have a manicure or a massage?
- Manicure...Massages are just too awkward!
4) Favorite tv show?
- Oh how do I just pick one!! My favorite show right now would have to Grey's Anatomy but I have a long list of shows almost tied for 1st!
5) What's a book that you consider a must read?
Any cheesy chick flick type (Nicholas Sparks, Emily Griffin, etc)
6) Favorite NFL Football team and player?
umm pass...no favorite team. I keep wishing I had that team I'm a die hard fan for but I just can't get into it. I do wish my Titans the best up in Tennessee :)
7) If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
I am lucky because I chose a career path that I enjoy and is very flexible as a Dental Hygienist, but now I have the most important job in the world, being a SAHM to my little boy. I also work as a Thirty-One consultant which is a blast!
8) Favorite holiday and why?
CHRISTMAS!!! A month of fun parties, decorations, yummy treats, holiday movies, laughter with family and friends.. Oh I wish it was Christmas all year round!
9) Favorite season?
My favorite season is Spring...Flowers and trees are blooming. It's warm enough to start wearing lighter layers but still cool enough to not be sweating!
10) If you could relocate to any state, where would you move to?
Florida for sure! or California if it weren't so family from family or cheaper to live there
11) Favorite blog you follow?
I have so many that I love but probably one of the first blogs I started reading that really got me into wanting to be in the blogging world was Young House Love. I started reading blogs to see DIY projects after we got married but realized the blogging world is full of so many ideas, laughs, inspiration!
Here are my questions for the ladies I nominated....
1. What do you hope your life will look like in 10 years?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. If you were stranded on an island, what 3 items would you bring?
4. What is your favorite hobby?
5. If you could meet any person (alive or dead) who would it be and why?
6. Where is your favorite place to shop for you and/or your little on?
7. Do you make anything? If so, tell us about it.
8. Who is your biggest inspiration?
9. If you could meet any blogger, which blog would you choose?
10. What is the chore you wish you never had to do?
11. What is your favorite meal to make?
And now, drumroll please, my nominees......
1. Paige @ Within These Walls
2. Sarah @ Tucker Up
3. Stephanie @ And Baby Makes 10
4. Sarah @ Casa Mos(es)
5. Jessica @ Gracie Rae
6. Sarah @ Hot Mess Mommie
7. Angela @ Life Before I Do
8. Mrs. H @ Pigtails and Pacifiers
9. Caitlin @ The Gavina Family
10.Jessica @ The Shaw Shack
11.Nicole @ Our Days in the Delta
Many of these blogs I have just recently been luckily enough to find and as soon as I find the time to hit up Sonic or Starbucks and put the baby down for a long nap, I'm going to catch up on reading them all :) Hope you enjoy! and to my lucky nominees...thanks for putting your posts out there for me to look at!!



Girlfrannnnn! Thanks for the nomination :) I can't wait to answer !!
ReplyDeleteThanks for following me !
Xo!
Note: My blog name is casamos(es). Casamos is Spanish for "we get married" and since my last name is Moses, well you get it. :D And thanks for the nom! I really don't know that many bloggers, but I will try to do this as well.
ReplyDeleteOh so sorry about name typo!!
DeleteHurray! I love it! Have a great Saturday girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the nomination! I never win anything! haha!!!
ReplyDelete