America voted Pia off....what????? Was this a joke?
I couldn't believe it! I would have bet money she was going to win the whole thing...Come on America wake up!!!
This elimination didn't upset me that much except I'm sad that such pretty teeth will not be seen every week.....boo! Yep, the hygienist in me is coming out because I vote no to his outfit choices and his silly dances across to the stage, but I give two thumbs up to this guy and those ADA approved pearly whites!
Let's hope next week Lauren doesn't bid us farewell because she is the last of my favorites. If she goes home, American Idol and I will be no more :(




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!