About Me

My photo
I'm a TN girl who is living in a TX world. I am married to an attorney and we welcomed our sweet baby boy in February 2012! I am a dental hygienist but am trying out the SAHM routine for a while! I am working as a Thirty-One Consultant and it is a blast!! I thank God for blessing me with so much in this world. I am obsessed with all things Pinterest/DIY, Diet Vanilla Coke, my DVR and to-do lists :)

My Darling Husband

My Darling Husband
Here he is - the love of my life!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dear Santa, Please send me a new wardrobe!

So since Halloween is almost over I felt it was about time for a christmas reference and mine happens to be a huge wish from Santa :-)

Dear Santa,

Please send me a new wardrobe ASAP.  I have clothes that have been traveling with me since high school (That's over 6 years folks!) and they need to go to a new home now.  I have tops and dresses bought on a whim on the "sale" rack b/c I couldn't pass it up only to come home and realize those mirrors in the dressing room tricked me again :-)  So if you could send me some of your finest cardigans, dresses, jeans, and maybe a new pair of Uggs I promise to be good the rest of the year :-)

Yours truly,
Wife without a wardrobe

I don't know if any of you are struggling with clothing choices like I am.  I'm at the age where even though I find cute items from stores like forever 21, I seem to feel out of place as an almost 25 year old eyeing the same top as a junior in high school.  However, I still don't feel that I have completely transitioned into shopping in the women's full time.  So I am at a crossroad right now :-(
I also find myself always hunting for a bargain so I tend to stop up on things when they are cheap even if I don't LOVE them so 6 months later I find myself with furrowed brows and tears in my eyes as I struggle to find something decent to wear AGAIN....AAAHHH!!!

So lately I have been purging my closet almost daily of clothes, shoes, tank tops, jewelry that I know hasn't seen the outside world since my first two years of college.  I am working on redefining my look!  Let me know if you have any stores that you would recommend that have never steered you wrong! :-)

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so leave as many as you like :-D I read each and every one and it's such a joy knowing someone is reading!