.png)
Thank you so much for my wonderful blog award!!!! If you haven't checked out this blog yet you are missing out! I just recently came across her blog and absolutely love it!!
I started my blog as a way to keep in touch with my wonderful friends and family back home but have found that I really have enjoyed connecting with other bloggers out there and reading what they have to say and hopefully they enjoy my posts! Blogging for me has been more than keeping in touch and sharing pictures with loved ones but a way for me to express my creative side! Once I get more settled I plan to add a lot more variety to my posts!!
I want to also give others the chance to enjoy the "Over the Top" blog award so I want to pass this award on to some of my other favorite blogs. Go check them out!!!
.png)
And the award goes to..........
1. Paige @ Live, Laugh, Love
2. Julia @ Sweet Happenings
3. Emily @ The Ramblings of a 20-Something Wanderer
Have a great weekend everyone!!!!


Aw, you are too sweet! I miss you so much!
ReplyDeletesuper cute girl!! I totally forgot an important part....check my blog again here in a min. Hope your having a great day!! = )
ReplyDeleteJust blog hopped from Paige's blog :-) Congrats on your award! You've got one cute blog :-)
ReplyDeleteHi :), I just found your blog tonight on "The Seattle Smith's". I just started blogging about a month ago about my weight loss journey and just being a younger college girl and my thoughts lol. It is great to find other younger blogs like yours too! I am deff. going to enjoy reading yours more!
ReplyDelete~Kassandra
awww shucks!! what did I do to deserve such an awesome award?! Thanks Sarah!! miss you...
ReplyDeletecongrats! I love the song on your blog too! happy new year!
ReplyDeleteAre you coming back?!?!
ReplyDelete