Austin and I have been married for over 6 months now!!! I can't even believe how fast the time has gone. We are moving to Texas at the end of next week which is a very bittersweet new step in our lives. Saying goodbye to close friends and family is an event that is not coming easy to me! At the same time, I know that this step is good for me and Austin and knowing I have my best friend by my side makes the parting a little easier. Just wanted to make sure certain people knew how much they mean to us...
First and foremost, my wonderful family in Mt. Juliet, TN who I will miss seeing often! I know I'm only a plane ride a way but it's not as convenient as an hour! My wonderful friends in TN and KY, you all mean so much to me and I truly hope our friendships continue to grow! To our wonderful and often CRAZY co-workers- You have made Bowling Green a place that we will always hold dear to us! And to our amazing church family at Lost River - You have been a great second family to us and it pains me to think we won't see you all every week! We promise you all now....The Ramsey family will visit!!!!
More posts to come once I figure out a simpler way to crop and post pictures! I figured some pictures from the wedding and past semester would be appreciated by my 3 friends out there that know about this blog :-)


Check you out!! You actually did it!!!
ReplyDelete